Join the Residential Life/University Housing RA and MA Staff
Our full-time staff are highly talented, hard-working, warm and caring educators who always have the needs and academic success of students at the forefront of their minds. With 39 full-time professionals and more than 200 paraprofessionals (Resident Advisor, Multicultural Advocate and Program Assistant), there is a niche for everyone here, and room for new staff to make a difference in each residence hall community.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Selection Process for 2018-2019 is now underway!
Selection Process Links:
- RA/MA Information and Panel Session - Join us at one of four scheduled RA/MA Information and Panel Sessions to learn more about our positions and receive bonus points when you apply!
- Information about Illinois Residential Experience
- Information about the Resident Advisor (RA) position
- Information about the Multicultural Advocate (MA) position
- Information about the RA/MA/PA Performance Appraisal - find out what you're evaluated on once hired to learn as much as you can about the job!
- Eligibility Requirements
- Our Selection Process
- Dates and Deadlines
- Job Descriptions
- EOL 199: Residential Life Paraprofessional Course (required)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips for Success
- Begin APPLYING Monday, October 2, 2017 to be an MA or RA - The online application for 2018-2019 positions goes live here at 8 a.m. on Monday, October 2, 2017 and is due no later than 6:59 p.m. Monday, October 16, 2017. Watch this webpage for updated information! Email us at email@example.com with general questions.