Dan Quock Snyder Hall Scholarship
The Dan Quock Snyder Hall Scholarship was established to recognize the accomplishments of a resident living in Snyder Hall who has demonstrated strong leadership and involvement in the Snyder Hall community. The selected recipient will win a $1,000 scholarship.
Award CriteriaRecipient must:
- Be a current resident of Snyder Hall and be in good standing with the University.
- Demonstrate excellence in contributions to a University Housing residential community through any of the following:
- Involvement in Snyder Hall's residential community
- Involvement in the Snyder Hall Council
- Participation in Snyder Hall events (programs and/or traditions)
- Collaboration with a Snyder Hall staff member (Resident Director, Resident Advisor, or Multicultural Advocate)
- Show commitment to the Substance Free Agreement.
- Be returning to Snyder Hall the following academic year.
Individuals who are employed at Snyder Hall will need to demonstrate contributions beyond their position responsibilities.
Applications must be received by Friday, December 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Applications must include the resume of the nominee plus two letters of recommendation.