Fab Pad Contest
Have a Cool Room?
Should your residence hall room be on the cover of a magazine? Let University Housing show off your room's individual style. Rooms will be judged on the basis of creativity, functionality, and visual appeal. Winning rooms may be showcased in Housing publications and/or social media.
See the last year's winning rooms on our Fab Pad 2017 Facebook gallery.
How it Works
- Submit an entry form, where you will upload your best room photo(s). Submissions are due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 31, 2017. Please be aware that photos become the property of University Housing upon receipt.
- We will post a Fab Pad entry gallery to University Housing's Facebook page. Fans will be invited to Like and Comment upon their favorite entries Thursday, April 6 and Friday, April 7.
- The Fab Pad judges will select award winners, taking into consideration both judges' opinions and Facebook feedback.
- Winners will be contacted by email by Friday, April 14 and arrangements will be made to have an official video taken of winning rooms.
Who Can Enter
Current residents of University Housing residence halls (including Daniels and Sherman) are eligible to enter. Contestants must abide by all residence hall policies in order to qualify.
We will award a first, second, and third place prize. A People's Choice Award goes to the room with the most votes on Facebook.
The first place winner receives a $50 Target gift card (one per room), second place winner receives a $40 gift card (one per room), third place receives a $30 gift card (one per room), and People's Choice a $25 gift card. Honorable mentions will receive a $10 gift card (one per room).
If you have any further questions about the contest, feel free to contact us.
- 2016 first place and second place videos
- 2016 Facebook gallery
- 2015 Facebook gallery
- 2014 Facebook gallery
- 2013 Facebook gallery