Floor Plans, Room Dimensions, & Furniture
Sherman Floor Plans
- Sherman 1st Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 2nd Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 3rd Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 4th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 5th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 6th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 7th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 8th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 9th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 10th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 11th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 12th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman 13th Floor (pdf)
- Sherman Hall corner single room (pdf) - with shared bath for three residents
- Sherman Hall single room (pdf) - with shared bath for two residents
- Sherman Hall double room (pdf) - with shared bath for three residents
Room furniture in Sherman Hall is constructed of solid wood, featuring customizable configurations.
Each double room has two desks, two chairs, two beds, two pedestal cabinets, two door cabinets, two 3-drawer chests, six shelves (attached to wall), and two micro-fridges (small microwave and refrigerator combo).
Furniture dimensions below are the same for both single and double rooms.
- 29" w x 26" d (39" d with bread-board extension) x 30-1/4" h
- Pencil drawer inside is 26" w x 20-3/4" d x 1-1/2" h
- Knee space under desk is 24-1/4" h
- Three shelves on wall measure 13" d x 51" w
- Bottom shelf has a light 25" up from top of desk
- Middle shelf is 13" h up from bottom shelf
- Top shelf is 11-1/4" h up from middle shelf
- 20" w x 24-1/2" d (38" d with bread-board extension) x 30-1/4" h
- One drawer (with locking by padlock) inside is 17" w x 20-3/4" d x 5-1/4" h; front is 9-1/2" h
- Open space below drawer has one adjustable shelf 3/4" thick x 20-1/2" d; overall space is 18" w x 17-1/2" h x 22" d
- 29-1/2" w x 24-1/4" d (38" d with bread-board extension)x 30" h
- All three drawers inside are 26-1/2" w x 20-3/4" d x 5-1/4" h; fronts are 8" h
- 20" w x 24-1/4" d x 30" h, with locking by padlock; door swings to the right
- Inside measures 18" w x 22" d x 26-3/4" h, with one adjustable shelf 3/4" thick x 20-1/2" d
- Beds are not loftable.
- Standard height from the floor to the top of mattress is 38-1/2" high.
- Bed height in can be adjusted up or down in 3 inch increments up to a maximum of 65-1/2" high. If the bed is lowered, some of the other furniture may not fit under the bed and may need to be removed from the room.
- Bed ends are 63" high.