Researchers Initiative Program
The Researchers Initiative (RI) pairs students in Global Crossroads, Health Professions, Intersections, and Women in Math, Science, and Engineering Living-Learning Communities with faculty mentors to work on various aspects of research. Students apply in fall and work in spring.
- Researchers Initiative Info Meeting on Friday, October 2nd, 4-5 pm in Oglesby Lounge, FAR.
- Researchers Initiative Info Meeting on Friday, October 9th, 4-5 pm in Saunders Lounge, PAR.
- See Sunday Series for "What is Research?"
Congratulations to Bridget Mueller-Brennan, mathematics major and WIMSE resident, who won Honorable Mention in the Undergraduate Research Symposium 2015 for her poster and presentation, A Model for Sea Star Associated Densovirus (SSaDV) Epidemiology.
- Read about the RI's goals.
- Find out when and how to apply to the RI.
- Learn about the research projects.
- Pick up advice from students and faculty about getting into research as an undergraduate.
- See what students have gotten out of this great experience!