Researchers Initiative Program
The Researchers Initiative (RI) pairs students in Global Crossroads, Health Professions, Intersections, and Women in Math, Science, and Engineering Living-Learning Communities with faculty mentors to work on various aspects of research. Students apply in fall and work in spring.
There will be a Researchers Initiative Information Meeting on Friday, September 29 from 4:00–5:00 p.m. in Saunders Lounge, PAR.
- Read about the RI's goals.
- Find out when and how to apply to the RI.
- Learn about the research projects.
- Pick up advice from students and faculty about getting into research as an undergraduate.
- See what students have gotten out of this great experience!