Tips for Candidates
Tips for Residential Life Candidates
- Read through the information on University Housing's website and learn what Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, and the midwest have to offer you.
- Let us know how we can personalize your campus and community tour should you visit our campus.
- Give specific examples of your professional experiences throughout your interview process.
- Be confident. We all remember how nervous interviews can make us!
- If attending Oshkosh Placement Exchange or The Placement Exchange to interview with Illinois, include your mailbox # or candidate # on your cover letter and resume.
- Let Melissa McDonald know if you need any special accommodations. We're happy to assist!
If you have questions about your status in one of our searches, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.